Thursday, May 4, 2023

About last week...

Hi and welcome back 08B!

Unfortunately, I can not be with you during class today and you will have a substitute instead of me in English. 

I want you to tell me about your job experience last week. You write in a Word document and share the text with me. 

Answer the following  questions:

 - Where did you spend your week?

 - How was it? (fun, boring, exciting etc)

 - What did you do?

 - Did you learn something new?

 - Can you imagine having that occupation in the future? Why? Why not?

 - If you compare last week with your job experience you had last term, which one do you prefer more? Why?

Of course, you are free to include other things you want to tell me about in your text. Do NOT answer with yes, no, I don´t know, maybe and so on but make sure your answers are developed! 

When you are done with your answers about last week, I want you to read news in English and also write about the news you read in THE SAME WORD DOCUMENT. You can briefly write about the news you read. I also want you to cite the sources you use. 

See you tomorrow and don´t miss me too much! :D

/Lavdije



No comments:

Post a Comment