Wednesday, September 7, 2022

English 09C : A Roald Dahl Movie

Hello 09C!
I am at home taking care of my daughter today. I was supposed to give you feedback on your letters, but that will have to wait until next week. You will take the writing test next Thursday instead.

Today, you will start on our next project. The Roald Dahl project!


Roald Dahl's books are loved by millions of children all over the world. His books have sold more than 250 million copies. Most of you have probably watched one or more of the movies based on his books:


Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


The Big Friendly Giant

My personal favourite story by Roald Dahl is "Matilda". Most of his stories are about mean grown ups and children who seek revenge. There is usually also one kind grown-up person and a little bit of magic in them.

Today, you will watch the first part of the movie "Matilda". You will find out more about the project when I get back to work.

Enjoy!
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment